Monday, January 28, 2008

Painful Waiting

We are supposed to wait for God's timing in our life. What happens when waiting on God seems so painful? So painful - that you're not sure if you keep waiting - like you are coming to the end of your rope? The Bible says that Christ's burden is light and easy - the who's burden am I carrying then? Because it sure does not feel very light!! As for as I know I have given it all to God so it should be His right? How can you tell if it is God's burden or not? Cause I sure do not want to be carrying something that I don't need to be carrying. I don't want to be smothered needlessly. If God knows where we are and how we suffer than how how come He doesn't lead us out of a mess that can only damage us when we don't know what else to do. I choose to harm myself because I can't see God and don't know what else to do in that moment - why does he leave me there instead of revealing Himself? I scream out to Him yet I feel left alone and abandoned. Where is the peace of Christ?

No comments: